Dr. Charlie Wood House
461 West Main Street
has been known by several other names; however,
for contemporary times it can be known as the Dr.
C. A. Wood house. It was built sometime in the
last quarter of the 19th century but added to
several times through the 1950's. It is vaguely
of Federal design with center hall. The lace-work
wrought iron posts supporting the entry roof are
of much later addition. The house is presently
owned by another prominent Auburn family who have
shown great respect for the architectural
integrity of this home.