Presbyterian Church, 320 West Main St.
While the building was built in 1910, the brick
corner standing structure is built with multiple
entrances and is of a rather severe presence. The
now demolished Auburn grade school building had
been their seminary with auditorium at the rear.
The loss of that building had a profound impact on
the stock of notable historic structures in